After an unplanned holiday break, another page of Bookwyrms is up.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
1) That dress is horrible. I am so relieved that Dru is trying on dresses. For a moment I thought she was at the dance.
2) Laughed at Don't be silly. Of course you do. That's what shopping is about Dru. It must be amusing for Gwendolyn to be around someone less fashion clothing oriented that she is.
3 comments:
1) That dress is horrible. I am so relieved that Dru is trying on dresses. For a moment I thought she was at the dance.
2) Laughed at Don't be silly. Of course you do. That's what shopping is about Dru. It must be amusing for Gwendolyn to be around someone less fashion clothing oriented that she is.
hi, dont know where to post it:
still hoping for new pages,
still looking about every 2-3 month
awesome comic wish it was still updating it has such a fun story
Post a Comment