I was entirely unaware that the schedule of the comic was dictated by the content of your bladder! Hurry up and have a wee so we can see the next comic!
Actually, now I think about it, that's the only way I survive my working day. Gods forbid I should tackle it fully conscious, the mind numbing tedium would have me begging for sweet oblivion before my first cup of coffee...
4 comments:
I was entirely unaware that the schedule of the comic was dictated by the content of your bladder!
Hurry up and have a wee so we can see the next comic!
I shouldn't post when I'm half awake.
:)
Actually, now I think about it, that's the only way I survive my working day. Gods forbid I should tackle it fully conscious, the mind numbing tedium would have me begging for sweet oblivion before my first cup of coffee...
Post a Comment